oops's gaminG ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
oops's gaminG ™

welcome | bienvenue

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

match against : Utopia / .u => win

Go down 
+2
Hyp3r
» c®c0nuTs ²
6 posters
AuthorMessage
» c®c0nuTs ²
Admin
» c®c0nuTs ²

Female Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-03-05

match against : Utopia / .u => win Empty
PostSubject: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 0:03

Competition : TwL ladder 4 vs 4 Objectives
Map : JRTC Farm Raid & SF Dockside (OT)

Result : .oops 7 - 6 utopia / .u

oops's gaminG ™ roster :
-PaYas.oops
-c0c0nuTs.oops
-Hyp3r.oops
-aXxoN.oops

Team utopia / .u roster :
- -$e{B}o.u
-+R!sk.u^
-tMa_tHr3e.u
-weaponx.u

Match Report by PaYas ™ :
We know allready that that would be a Hard Match for us.
We Started in Assault, the First Round started very well we killed 3 of 4 Guys so a very Curtly Round for us. The 2nd round we
just gettin some good shooting from the AR at west our guys at East have some real troubles to advance there too.
In the 3rd Assault Round we Tried something new, Our Tactic was 1 Rushed the Middle Fields while three guys was Heading for West.
It worked all very nice The AR Gunner got shot Fast so it was allready Clear for us there must be some guys at the Humvee House so we taked our options and
do it very fine this round killing all guys. At the 4th round we get some real hard enemys again and get shot very soon. In the 5th Round we tried to rush East side with 2 guys and Middle with 1 and 1 at West
This time we killed 3 guys and got 3 Defeats. After a Nice shot of aXe we winned the 5th Round so we had 2 Rounds in Assault. In the 6th Round our Enemy showed them again from there Best side and killed us all.

After we Switched in Defense we Tried to do our best to win this match. We played very well too on defense and was Winning 4 rounds but we have to give the enemy 2 Rounds that was really to bad because now
we had to play on SF Dockside. Bad times for Our Clan in Dockside but this time we played very well The Tactic was Fine and it worked like it Should we only have 1 Try to win Against Utopia and we taked our Opportunity.
2 Guys Trying to get the Rooftop under Control another SF and AR gunner trying to Get the Objective Side under Control . We have a Very Fast SF Soldier lost so it was really hard again 3 v 4.
So we Started to play just a little bit slower. Our Sf guys On Tops shoot 3 guys and only one was Still alive. We allready knowed that he was At the Objective down So The SF soldiers tryied to Flank him one from the Right and one from the Left side.
It was again a Nice Fight here, Our Right SF Soldier have Fast Contact with the Enemy and have to Defend himself what not worked well and he get shot. So it was an 1 V 1 the Soldier at the Left side Shooted him perfectly and so we Winned !
At this Moment i Have really to say Nice job To the Enemy Because they was doing it for Us Really hard to get some Left Spaces good Covering from Each side and good Teamplay too !

To Our Guys im Really Proud that we Winned against them We doing very good At the Moment Just keep it up we will do it soon Guys !

In Love PaYas ^^

Signed by oops’s Gaming’s team ™

Last edited by » c®c0nuTs ² on Wed 7 May 2008 - 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.oops-team.com
» c®c0nuTs ²
Admin
» c®c0nuTs ²

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 0:04

it was a nice game ! nice played guys !

Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyp3r
Hyp3r

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 0:23

Quote :
So it was an 1 V 1 the Soldier at the Left side Shooted him perfectly and so we Winned !

Thank you lol!

Nice playied to all guys, again best playier was Coco, he playied very good with the AR, GJ man. We all playied good Smile

WE FUCKING PWN!!!
Back to top Go down
PaYas
Admin
PaYas

Male Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 0:24

coco is a very good player too bad we dont win the 1st ass round so we winned without big troubles Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyp3r
Hyp3r

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 0:25

PaYas wrote:
coco is a very good player too bad we dont win the 1st ass round so we winned without big troubles Smile

True, but also he killed the first 3 enemyes alone in that round, so anyway GJ to him and nt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HypNoTiZeD

HypNoTiZeD

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 0:35

utopia are 1 of the best up and coming teams in EU, so fuckin awesome job guys cheers
Back to top Go down
PaYas
Admin
PaYas

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 0:46

long txt^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
» c®c0nuTs ²
Admin
» c®c0nuTs ²

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 12:36

Thx's guys ! But all guys played very well in this match ! i love you guys ! I love you

ps : Yo HypNo !
Back to top Go down
axxon

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 13:29

yea very ggz all Smile
good teamwork & tactics on farm due to good preparation..
I'm really pleased with this kind of match against such teams..

ps; ur report is wrong, cause on dockside, I shot the first 3 guys and hyper the last one.. so no kill for ar ^^
Back to top Go down
PaYas
Admin
PaYas

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 13:41

lol^^ edit it than coco^^ i was not sure^^ i thought AR killed 1 too^^
Back to top Go down
» c®c0nuTs ²
Admin
» c®c0nuTs ²

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 14:05

No, on Dock i'm dead by a 203's enemy ! aXxon killed 3 guys and Hyp3r 1 !

But good game anyway Boys !

ps : i will edit on the website !

cyclops
Back to top Go down
.lexota^!
Admin
.lexota^!

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 21:24

very nicely played guys.
was folowing the match thrue TS and on tracker and i saw it went very well.
it was a real good team so special congrats on the win Wink
OOPS PWNZZ Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-oops.com
Hyp3r
Hyp3r

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 22:04

I remember in Dockside

1 kill coco
2 kill axon
1 me

Shocked i can remember this guys
Back to top Go down
» c®c0nuTs ²
Admin
» c®c0nuTs ²

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2008 - 22:29

w00t, personely i really remember ! but i can just said : gg's guys one more time tongue
Back to top Go down
axxon

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeThu 8 May 2008 - 0:29

match against : Utopia / .u => win Shot00223zh6.th

uhh? Razz
Back to top Go down
» c®c0nuTs ²
Admin
» c®c0nuTs ²

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeThu 8 May 2008 - 0:37

ahahahah ! nice owned axe ! cyclops
but anyway guys, all guys was very good for sure !

I love you
Back to top Go down
Hyp3r
Hyp3r

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitimeThu 8 May 2008 - 11:47

axxon wrote:
match against : Utopia / .u => win Shot00223zh6.th

uhh? Razz

Ok so i remembered wrong xD sry axx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: match against : Utopia / .u => win   match against : Utopia / .u => win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

match against : Utopia / .u => win
Page 1 of 1