oops's gaminG ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
oops's gaminG ™

welcome | bienvenue

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demorec sound fix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
axxon

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Demorec sound fix Empty
PostSubject: Demorec sound fix   Demorec sound fix Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008 - 20:48

Quote :
Epsilon.Kikkoman wrote:
DEMOREC
The demorec system was modified to address issues encountered with certain sound cards and the recording of weapon firing noises and muzzle flashes. Users with specific sound cards would experience audio stuttering and degraded game performance when creating demo recordings. To address this for 2.8.3.1 the "DemoRecToggleSound" and "DemoRecToggleMuzzleFlash" console commands (and associated INI entries) were added. If you experience audio distortion while using demorec to record a play session disable the recording of the weapon firing sounds and muzzle flashes and performance should return to normal. You will still see muzzle flashes and hear weapon noises in game, but they won't be available when playing back the demo recording.

To disable recording of muzzle flashes and weapon firing sounds you may wish to edit the user.ini file and add in the following lines to the [AGP.HumanController] section:

bDemoRecSounds=false
bDemoRecMuzzleFlash=false

I heard it fixes the demos but according to a friend there are still some differences in your own gunfire, nothing else. Try it tho.

found this on schuttersgilde der pilsdrinkers forum..
anyone tried this?
Back to top Go down
.lexota^!
Admin
.lexota^!

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Demorec sound fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demorec sound fix   Demorec sound fix Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008 - 22:04

i dont even know how to look at the demorecs or with what program they should be opened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-oops.com
PaYas
Admin
PaYas

Male Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Demorec sound fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demorec sound fix   Demorec sound fix Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008 - 14:23

i will try it i think tonight on our server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demorec sound fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demorec sound fix   Demorec sound fix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demorec sound fix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oops's gaminG ™ :: oops's Problems ™ :: problems | general-
Jump to: